Our community hub is where everything is happening. You don't want to miss out on any meetings, conversations or friendships that may be good for you.
And that's exactly why our discussion community hub is available via an App for your iPhone, Android, Google phone and other devices.
This allows you to tap into some positive conversations and access healthy male perspective while on the move. Instead of scrolling social media, you can see what the guys are saying, post a question of your own to get some quick answers or leave some comments for some other guys.
This app makes it really easy to find members that share similar goals, situations and personal interests:
Honestly, the mobile app is the best part about our community hub. It's beautiful and so easy to use. The notifications are awesome too. The app lets you know when someone tags you or sends a direct message:
Here are the steps you'll need to take to get on the MensGroup Community App.
First, our community hub is based on community network software called "Mighty Networks". It's the leading all-in-one community platform service in the world.So while it looks and feels like MensGroup, it's running on Mighty Network's platform.
Don't search for the "MensGroup App" because we don't have one. We can't afford it!
Technically you'll be access the MensGroup "network" ON the Mighty Networks app.
There are a few ways you can get the app:
- From within the community (video): https://youtu.be/qL2ajssfglY
- Text yourself a link to the app here https://community.mensgroup.com/text-me-app or here https://mightynetworks.com/app
- If that doesn't work, search for "Mighty Networks" on the app store on your device (Apple, Android, Google Play etc) and download it.
Here are some links to the app on various app stores:
Once you have the app downloaded here are the steps to get into the MensGroup Network:
1. Select "Find a Mighty Network" from the first screen:
2. Go to the search box at the top of the "Find a network" window. Ignore all of the suggested networks below:
3. Type in mensgroup . That's it. One word. No capital letters or spaces. Just "mensgroup".
Our network will appear with the logo. Click on it.
4. Select "Already a Member?". If you haven't yet signed up, go here to sign on first.
5. Sign in with the login info you used when you signed up.
6. Click OKAY for notifications. Again, this app's notifications are awesome. You only get notified when a guy sends a direct message or you get tagged in something. No getting blasted with notifications or spam. Click OKAY.
And BOOM! You're on!
That's it! You're good to go.
Lastly, we have an ASK culture here in MensGroup. We encourage you to get into the conversations, ask questions and leave supportive comments for the other guys.
Feel free to reply back to this question with any questions or feedback you might have.