Our Core Values & Philosophy
Created by: Sean Galla
Modified on: Fri, 26 Feb, 2021 at 6:50 PM
Our Core Values
Here is what we believe at MensGroup: our core principles that guide how we build and manage our community:
- Men's groups are nothing more than a tool to help personal growth and fulfillment
- Men's groups and other self-improvement therapies - being a tool to achieve progress and growth - are masculine and cool
- Self-reflection (aka "introspection) is crucial to a man's growth
- Emotional intelligence will define a man's success and fulfillment in life
- Humour is healthy. Laughing at our own sh*t can be helpful.
- Isolation makes everything harder
- We don't need cheesy exercises, rituals or feeling practices to have a successful men's group.
- Deeper values: growth, character, integrity, being in alignment, speaking our truth.
- Personal growth is the true hero's-journey.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.